Journalism 2 Class luis jennifer mason robert forrest casey caitlin sarah mason lia alexandra luis natalie

Sunday, February 28, 2010

School

I think that I take a lot of things for granted. Not on purpose, obviously, but just because I get used to having certain things. Sometimes this could be something like having my own car, a roof over my head, a family who loves me and that provides me. Sometimes it is the fact that we have running (and clean) water, indoor plumbing, television, Internet access, and freedom of speech.

One of these things that I am currently taking for granted is school. I know that I am extremely blessed to go to a school like George Fox. I am extremely blessed to come from a family who supports education and supports my quest for further knowledge in a journalism field.

But right now, at 9:55 pm on Sunday night. School. Is. Awful. I have had an extremely busy weekend and just sat down to do my homework--which I thought I didn't have too much of. Turns out that I have two exams, two blog entries, one quiz, five papers, one presentation and 10 chapters of reading to accomplish this week...most of which are due on Tuesday.

I know that I am extremely blessed to be in school and I know that this is one amazing privilege of living in America. We have so many opportunities for school and schooling. I wouldn't trade that for the world. I just do not understand why ALL my professors decided this week would be a good week to pile on the work...

No comments:

Post a Comment